Splendid Stone Structures of Annville
At the southwest corner of the property of the Arndt home was what we think was a public well. A post-like wooden structure (hand pump?) can be seen in the lower right hand corner of the Harpel image, next to two men who are talking,
Three Additional Buildings are Important to the History of the Jerusalem Church
Directly across White Oak Street from the current UCC church is the original stone parsonage (ca. 1804) and a log home (ca. 1804) next door that is now covered in red-brown siding that was built for the contractor who oversaw the construction of the church and parsonage.
Those two buildings as they appear today are shown in the first accompanying image.
A third building, further north on the west side of South White Oak Street was at one time a church school for the Jerusalem Church (blue siding in second image)
Map of Splendid Stone Structures of Annville Walking Tour