Historic Building Awards Given Prior to 2007
1993. Richard and Joyce Wherley for the restoration of their ca. 1810 limestone home at 115 West Main Street.
1991. Christ United Church of Christ for the restoration of their limestone steeple/bell tower in the 1903 structure.
1990. Phil and Judy Feather for restoring the ca. 1845 brick Batdorf home at 22 West Main Street as a law office.
1990. Lebanon Valley College for restoring the brick home (ca. 1850) at 125 East Main Street as an Office of Advancement for the College.
1990. Dorothy Hand for restoration of the 1814 limestone Biever home at 49 South White Oak Street.
1990. Randy and Deb Ebersole for the restoration of the brick Becker Home on East Main Street.
1987. Mary Lou Harris for the restoration of a log cabin at 437 West Main Street.
1987. Owen and Kathy Moe for the restoration of their ca. 1860 brick home at 308 East Main Street.
1987. Bob and Carol Werni for the restoration of their 18th century stone home at 414 East Main Street.
1987. Bruce and Donna Johnson for their restoration of their 1905 brick mansion at 444 East Main Street.
1987. Dolores Wolfe for her restoration of the ca. 1790 limestone Batdorf Building, for use as the Old Annville Inn restaurant.
1987. Mr. and Mrs. Stephen McDowell for their restoration of the 1857 three-story brick Odd Fellows Hall at 219-21 West Main Street.